Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day 30

I have been looking through my house looking for my birth certificate so I can get my licence. While I was looking I found a Notice of Disciplinary Action from the school when I got my phone taken the third time. The date was 2-26-07, thirty days ago today. How am I still alive? I don't know. More sociable? Yes, I have been told. How? I don't know. I was told I will be getting my phone back April 15th(weird date) so it will have been fifty days I spent without a phone. That's the longest I've been without my little tumor in my pocket since I got it. But the bright side is soon after getting my phone I get a new one! I'm still choosing a phone within my $200 limit. Any suggestions? Hopefully all goes well and I get my life back. Hopefully I find my birth certificate.

-Peace